UEM Group is an international multi-disciplinary environmental services company, headquartered in India that specializes in providing turnkey services in water and wastewater collection, treatment and disposal. UEM Group provides complete, single-source services from engineering and design to construction and installation of water, wastewater and domestic waste treatment facilities.
The Company has over 970 employees, with the core design team based in Noida. Its technical expertise has allowed it to become one of the few companies in the space to have unique capabilities in biological treatment, MBR process and Zero Liquid Discharge capability, amongst others. It has delivered projects in sectors such as oil & gas, power, breweries and tanneries, with clients that include ONGC, IOC, NTPC, Coca-Cola, P&G, Bristol-Myers Squibb and various government bodies. The Company has also been involved with projects funded by multilateral bodies, like the World Bank and the Asian Development Bank.
The UEM Group of companies has provided quality services to industries and municipalities since 1973 and its activities to date encompass over 350 projects in around thirty countries. For more information, please visit www.uemgroup.com.
UEM Group and its affiliated companies employ close to 900 professionals in the disciplines of sanitary environmental, water supply/ distribution, structural, electrical, geotechnical, mechanical and other engineering disciplines including field construction, fabrication and related personnel. UEM Group thus provides full range of services covering all phases of project development from planning, feasibility studies, engineering design, equipment/system supply, and construction/ installation to start up and operations.
UEM Group has in-house manpower resources with in-depth qualifications and experience in all aspects of:
- Equipment and System Supply for Water Supply and Treatment
- Process Know-how, Equipment and System Supply for Wastewater Collection and Treatment.
- Facilities Design and Environmental Impact / Assessment.
- Equipment Supply and On-Site Fabrication of Water and Wastewater Treatment Facilities.
- Construction, Installation and Start-Up of Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment and Systems.
- Operation & Maintenance of WTPs / STPs / WWTPs.
- Renovation & Modernization of WTPs / STPs / WWTPs.